|Technology Support Services|
|JOB DESCRIPTION: Requires Active Top Secret\SCI Clearance|
Seeking a BPM Developer to join our operations team
on site at a fedeal government group HQ in Washington, DC. On a day to day basis,
this person will work with a group and be an extension of the manager and his go to person.
They will need to be an independent worker and require very little direction and
supervision and have customer interaction abilities to interface with all
levels. Primary responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Experience with Metastorm BPM, including forms, scripting and workflow design, with implementation and maintenance of workflow systems.
- Plans, designs, codes, debugs, and implements custom web reports to interface with Metastorm.
- Designs systems to meet highly complex business needs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Assists in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
- Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- Experience working with software, hardware, data and testing standards
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems